Monday, November 9, 2015

ODTUG Election

If you were at Oracle Open World a few weeks ago you may have missed that the ODTUG Board of Directors election results were posted.

The newly elected directors are:

I first must thank all the people that voted for me again this year. It means a lot that I have the support of the APEX and Oracle communities. 

They're a few board members who will not be returning next year. They all have done a lot for ODTUG and its members.
  • Monty Latiolais
    • Monty has been the President of ODTUG for the past few years. He's done an amazing job leading the organization. Monty's lasting legacy at ODTUG will be the Leadership Program. He took a risk trying it out and it has been a very big success helping develop leaders within the ODTUG community.
  • David Schleis
    • David has helped re-energize the traditional developer and DBA communities. Over the past two years he helped merged them into one united "database" community. I look forward to David to continue help out with the database community in the coming years.
  • Mia Urman
    • Mia has been instrumental with helping foster the ADF community and lead the global outreach program. Both of these areas require a lot of time and effort, all which Mia happy put in. If you're going to be at DOAG in a few weeks look for Mia who be representing ODTUG.
I also need to say a special thank you to the current board for supporting me over the past year. Last year was a very difficult time for me personally and they all stepped up and supported me along the way. This is something I will never forget and will always be thankful for.

As ODTUG has a six year term limit for directors, this will be my last two years. I look forward to making them as good as the first four. If you have any feedback or things you'd like to see happen within the community please let me know.

- Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment