Monday, November 2, 2015

1st Calgary APEX Meetup


We're having our 1st inaugural APEX meetup on Thursday Nov 12th! I'll be giving a presentation about APEX 5 and the new apex.world site.

FAQs I've received about this meetup:
  • Does it cost anything? No, it's entirely free 
  • What should I bring? Yourself. Some people like to bring their laptop to try things out at the same time. 
  • Is this a sales pitch: No, it's by the APEX community, for the APEX community. 
  • Will only APEX items be covered? Primarily we'll be talking about APEX but may deviate a bit in the future to cover some SQL, PL/SQL, and web technologies. These topics are all relevant for APEX developers. 
  • Where can I get one of the cool APEX stickers I see everyone has on Twitter? At the meetup. I've got a whole stack to give away.

Location details:

Trident Limited Partnership 

10th floor -- Must sign-in at reception desk


Special thanks to Jean Paradis and Trident Limited Partnership for securing the meeting space!


Please RSVP to let us know if you're coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment