Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Presenting at Oracle Open World (OOW)

I'll be participating in two sessions at OOW. On Sunday I'll be sitting on the Printing Options for APEX Q&A Panel which is from 3:30-4:30 in Moscone West - 2005 (code UGF10241).

On Thursday I'll be giving a presentation called How to Instrument PL/SQL and Oracle Application Express Code (code: CON5469) which focuses on leveraging Logger in your PL/SQL and APEX applications. The presentation is from 12:30-1:30 at Marriott Marquis - Salon 7 on Thursday. I gave this talk in Montreal and I had several people tell me how it can help them in their current development projects. I hope that it will do the same for you.

I'll also be going to the APEX meetup on Tuesday night which is open to everyone. It will be a nice time to have a casual drink and meet people from the APEX development team along with some of the gurus in the industry.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment