Tuesday, October 6, 2015

ODTUG 2015 Election - Please Vote

The ODTUG Board of Directors election is now officially open. Paid ODTUG members can cast their ballot between Oct 6th - Oct 27th. If you are a paid member you will get an email with the link, username, and voter id.

I am running for the ODTUG Board of Directors and I am looking for your support to continue to help the ODTUG community for another two years.

Here is my official campaign statement:

Over the past four years, I have had the privilege to represent the Oracle APEX Community as a Director for ODTUG. I have made the decision to run again this year for the ODTUG Board and am looking for your support in doing so.

During my four-year tenure, I have been involved in several committees within ODTUG that have helped bring conferences around the world, improved marketing initiatives, and organized developer contests. 

I have been able to build strong relationships with other ODTUG Board Members, Oracle employees, and many developers in the APEX community. These relationships have allowed me to be a liaison between all three groups and help relay ideas and opportunities to the appropriate parties. I hope to continue to be able to facilitate open communication over the next two years.

I am looking for your vote to continue as an ODTUG Board Member to represent developers within one of the world’s largest Oracle user groups. Thank you in advance for your support.

Thank you in advance,

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment