Last week I got a notice (don't know how I was on that list) that the domain oracleapex.com was free to purchase. Being the enthusiast that I am I couldn't resist buying it. I also bought it so that it wouldn't be hijacked or domain parked for malicious purposes.
To make things easier for the whole community I'm using the domain as a redirect for APEX which will hopefully help new and existing users to quickly access the reference material they need for APEX development.
Update (16-Mar-2014): The official/updated list can now be found on oracleapex.com. See http://www.talkapex.com/2014/03/oracleapexcom-part-2.html for information about this change.
Here are all the URLs and where they point to:
- oracleapex.com -> Oracle APEX OTN site
- addon.oracleapex.com -> APEX Lib Developer Addon
- api.oracleapex.com -> API docs
- doc(s).oracleapex.com -> Main document page
- ea.oracleapex.com -> Early Adopter site (currently points to 5.0)
- forum(s).oracleapex.com -> OTN APEX forums
- guide.oracleapex.com -> Builders guide
- install.oracleapex.com -> Installation guide
- lang.oracleapex.com -> Used for language specific sites
- martin.oracleapex.com -> talkapex.com
- This wasn't my idea. Tim St. Hilaire requested it so if you have an issue talk to him ;-)
- oll.oracleapex.com -> Oracle Learning Library page
- plugin.oracleapex.com -> apex-plugin.com
- request.oracleapex.com -> Feature Request page (where you can make a request to be added to APEX)
- urlsyntax.oracleapex.com -> Quick link to the URL syntax document page
- Despite the fact that I've been developing with APEX for a long time I always forget the URL syntax and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions so far and if you have any other links you'd like to see leave a comment or send me a tweet!
note: I'll keep this page up to date with the latest urls. Eventually I'll host the official list on oracleapex.com.