Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Remainder of 2011

Dear Readers,

It's been a while (over 4 months) since I've posted a technical article on this blog. After presenting at ODTUG KScope this summer I've been really busy working at ClariFit and with other commitments. During the past four months there have been many times where I would have loved to roll up my sleeves and write a few articles but unfortunately other priorities took over.

The rest of my 2011 calendar is filling up quickly and I hope to squeeze in a few more articles by the end of the year. Here's what you can expect for the remainder of 2011: 
  • Free Ask the ClariFit Experts Webinar on Wednesday December 14th at 1:30 PM EST. Note: it's still not to late to submit an APEX or PL/SQL question. Check the link for more info on how to submit questions and register.
  • Two free plug-ins to be launched this week (actually one will be today!)
  • Guest blog post on All Things Oracle about the Expert Oracle Application Express Plugins book.
  • Last but not least, (time permitting of course) a few APEX related articles. I have a very large list to write about and really look forward to dig into them.

 - Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment